Because keeping your skin clean and healthy is more important than any cream, serum, or makeup you can put on it, the Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing System is the #1 recommended TGATP Beauty Product. While manual cleaning often leaves behind dirt and makeup that can get trapped in your pores, the Clarisonic uses a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to gently, yet thoroughly, remove 6X more makeup and 2X more dirt and oil than cleansing with your hands alone. Used professionally by spas and dermatologists, this dream machine reduces pores, oily skin, dry skin patches, and blemishes and is gentle enough to use twice a day. And best of all, with such a sparkling clean visage to work on, all of your facial creams and potions will be able to work their best. In the three short months that I have been using it, my Clarisonic Mia has completely rejuvenated my skin. It is now so clear that, for the first time in my adult Life, I can often go without foundation. I can unequivocally say that no woman, who is serious about her skin’s health and beauty, should be without a Clarisonic.
Here are ten tips to help you get the best results from your Clarisonic:
1. Make sure to charge your unit for 24 hours before your first use and you’ll get a whopping 20 uses (roughly 10 days of use) on one charge.
2. Make sure to pick the proper brush head for your Clarisonic to ensure maximum results for your skin type,. And you may need to vary them. While I have been using the Sensitive brush head, since my skin tends to be more oily in the summer, I have now switched to the new Deep Pore one.
3. Use your Clarisonic with any of your favorite cleansing products. But for best sudsing results, use either the accompanying Clarisonic cleanser or a gel cleanser, such as, Aveeno Positive Radiance.
4. Do not use grainy exfoliating cleansers with the Clarisonic. The unit already provides all the exfoliating that you need.
5. The Clarisonic is timed to clean your skin for approximately 2 minutes. There is no need to do more.
6. The Clarisonic is waterproof and can be used in the shower and handily stored right in your shower caddy.
7. For sanitary reasons, if you share your Clarisonic, each user should have their own brush head.
8. While you can use your Clarisonic to wash your face with your makeup on, TGATP prefers to remove my makeup first. If you do remove your makeup using your Clarisonic, do not be alarmed by any discoloration on the brush head. The makeup may stain the brush but does not affect its performance. Ditto for self-tanners. Both can be simply cleaned off the brush head.
9. To cleanse the brush heads, I simply turn the Clarisonic on and run it for a minute with soap and water in my hand. For an even more thorough cleanse, you can run it with a tiny bit of rubbing alcohol. Make sure to shake out the water and dry the brush head with a towel after each use.
10. The Clarisonic is safe for almost everyone. However, if you are under a doctor’s care for a serious skin condition, it is recommended that you consult with your physician before using the Clarisonic. And finally, if for any reason you cannot be near magnets, the Clarisonic utilizes them.