This year, celebrate the holidays with beautiful couture tattoos from Black Lace Skin Jewelry™. Featured on the runway during September Fashion Week, chosen by E!News as a style must-have and beloved by every age group, these elegant unisex skin jewelry designs are THE must-have fashion accessory of the current season.
From sparkling champagne to matte black lace, from gold and silver metallics to wintery white, Black Lace Skin Jewelry™ collection has something for every trendsetting woman (and man!) on your holiday gift list.
Here are three style ideas to rock your Black Lace Skin Jewelry:
1. For those of you lucky enough to live in warmer climes, a sparkly Black Lace Skin Jewelry piece placed over your boot, makes a chic fashion statement.
2. Dazzle with an exquisite sleeve of Black Lace Skin Jewelry.
3. Add some uniquely stylish bling to your holiday outfits.
These are just three of the many ways Black Lace Skin Jewelry can be worn.
You can also view the entire Black Lace Skin Jewelry collection with other styling ideas here: blacklaceskinjewelry.com
About Black Lace Skin Jewelry™
Created by entrepreneur and jewelry designer Mary Anne Richman and international award-winning graphic designer Bonny Katzman, Black Lace Skin Jewelry™ is at the forefront of the red-hot temporary tattoo trend. The couture line includes skin adornment in metallic, semi-sheer, and lace fashions. With fashions inspired by trend-setting television shows, like Game of Thrones and The Tudors, influencing design from the runway to Main Street, the line is right in step with current trends.
The current line of Black Lace Skin Jewelry™ includes classic fleurs-de-lis, royal crowns, romantic roses and hearts, Gothic crosses, winged armor, snakes, thorns, and feathers. The seductive, sexy collection has five distinct lines, with more on the way each season.
Two weeks after launching, the unique designs graced the NY Fashion Week runway in the Malan Breton S/S15 show in the Tents at Lincoln Center. Coupled with Breton’s stunning gowns and suits of brocade, the temporary tattoo trend hit the runways with a couture bang. The line was also a popular party favorite at numerous glamorous events, including the star-studded Caravan Studio party at the Carlton and the Pink Magnolia S/S15 fashion preview.
Celebrities have also embraced this haute couture version of temporary tattoos. Pop sensation Bebe Rexha is a major supporter and appeared on the Today Show wearing the brand. At the OK!Magazine Fashion Week party, Christina Milian, Nicki Hilton, Deena Cortese, and other notable guests also expressed their love for the luxurious line of temporary skin jewelry. Actresses Laverne Cox, Kimiko Glenn, Jackie Cruz of (Orange Is The New Black) and Toni Trucks (Ruby Sparks, Twilight) are also fans of the brand. Always on the lookout for new trends, Paula Abdul came to a VIP event during LA Fashion Week to check out the innovative skin jewelry line.
Black Lace Skin Jewelry™ was also a major crowd pleaser at Accessories The Show NY, named Item of The Day by Accessories Magazine, and appeared at the Kari Feinstein/Paragon Style Lounge at the Emmys. In addition, Marie Claire Fashion Editor-In-Chief and TV Correspondent, Zanna Roberts Rassi featured the line as a Fall Fashion Must-Have on her most recent E!News appearance.
The collection includes:
• Haute Couture Jewelry – The most exclusive pieces in the Black Lace collection have a coveted look that are perfect for very special occasions. Custom one-of-a-kind pieces can also be ordered
• Black Sparkle – The cornerstone of the Black Lace collection is a stunning lineup of black shimmery tattoos combined with Swarovski™ crystal-accented designs for face and body
• Matte Black – A sleek, modern interpretation of body jewelry, perfect for evening events and daytime glamour accented with Midnight Black Swarovski™ crystals is also available.
• Bridal Sparkle – Pretty, yet edgy looks for that one big day, the bridal line combines tones of white and champagne sparkle with silk and satin accents.
• Black Lace Metallic – Swirling designs and textures with metallic foil accents in Gold and Silver make up the metallic option.
All Black Lace Skin body jewels are designed by an actual jeweler, hypoallergenic, self-adhesive, waterproof and Made In America.
#Sponsored Level: 17