My beloved late Mom lived for clutches and when I was old enough to appreciate them, I used to sneak hers out of the house. This past Fashion Week, I was blessed to meet the owner of the Ella Danla brand and I just can’t say enough about these bags! They are the most gorgeous clutches I have ever seen and one of my most prized fashion possessions. I carry one of them every single day now. Crafted from the highest quality leathers paired with elements from nature, such as dinosaur bone, these handbags will last you a lifetime and you will want to past them down through generations. Here are my five favorites:
1. The Roma Affair is my very favorite from this line. Black and white Italian leather with a bright yellow inside, I use this every day as my Acer Tablet holder.
2. Coco is a lovely rich combination of embossed and foil leather envelope style clutch, trimmed with deep chocolate brown and ornamental metal closure.
3. The Alliara is soooo gorgeous! Rich cognac alligator skin flap paired with sienna cow leather body. Adorned with fossilized dinosaur bone set in custom metal ornament.
4. The perfect clutch for day or night, the Perla is shimmering foil and black suede trimmed with piping all around.
5. And finally, the Markina Noir a lustrous black leather and suede with fossilized dinosaur bone set in custom metal ornament is my dream must-have!