DKShin is a luxury men’s and womenswear denim brand that just launched their first collection. Made from Japanese selvedge denim, which is made by utilizing one continuous cross yarn and passing it back-and-forth through vertical warp beams. With this method it gives maximum stretching capabilities. This gives extra space for comfort that is hard to find in most denim products. Because of the stretch element, the jeans mold to the consumers body creating the perfect fit and providing unmatched comfort. DK Shin jeans have an updated moto style. They are skinny fit with ribbed denim stitching, zippers, and a leather interstice around the knee area. The jeans are for both guys and gals and the sizes run from 28 to 40 and for me they ran fit true to size.
- Breast cancer awareness: Provide relief to those who are battling breast cancer and those who are in recovery.
- Creating equality: Support equal rights for all humans, regardless of race, sexual orientation or gender.
- Covid-19 response fund:Help prevent detect and respond to coronavirus.
- Support black history and heritage: Promote black health, education, rights and community development.
- Improving education: Support programs that help progress more accessible and effective education.
The brand is also already a celebrity favorite sported by French Montana, Wendy Williams, Charlie Wilson for BET, Cardi B, Safaree and of course, yours truly! I will be living in my DK Shin jeans this fall and winter.
There is also a sister brand called AW that offers the same high style, high quality denim but in a more affordable price. You can shop both brands at their website.
About The Founder
Andre Williams is a former NFL player whose foray into fashion started in 2015 when he met Eamon Walsh in New York, owner of Oneground Footwear. Under Eamon’s guidance Andre created the Runningman shoe, an ultra-lowtop leather sneaker, a casual shoe built for the young professional. Over the next 4 years, he completed two more NFL seasons, became a fitness pro, and built two denim brands, All Weather Workers & Travelers (AW) & World of D.K. Shin (D.K. Shin).