Since I got diagnosed with celiac disease in early June, I have basically lived on Sweetgreen. I eat there at least 4 times a week now as it is the safest option for me to get good gluten-free food. I am MAD for the Spicy Cashew Dressing, which is both vegan and gluten-free. I suggested that they bottle their dressings and sell them. However, they have done even better and released the recipe for this customer favorite on TikTok!
Here is the video and the ingredients:
- 4 tablespoons kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons garlic
- 2 cup cilantro
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 cup ginger
- 4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon red chili flakes
- 2/3 cup + 4 tablespoons cashew butter
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
Blend it all together and enjoy the BEST DRESSING EVER!
Store extra in fridge for up to 7 days. Repeat.