1. Meghan Patrice Riley Necklaces – I discovered Meghan’s jewelry at S/S Fashion Week in September and she is my new jeweler of choice. Unlike jewelers that are derivative of other designers or the same season after season, Meghan is highly prolific and creating innovative and edgy pieces that are each one-of-a-kind! Her take on this year’s chunky necklace trend is extraordinary.
2. Dooney and Burke Chelsea Shopper – My handbag habit is insane and always has been. I recently ran into someone who went to kindergarten with me and he said that the one thing he remembers about me is that I always had a handbag. In this season’s hot color – Navy – and lined in a rich red, the Dooney and Burke Chelsea Shopper is a must-have for every woman of discerning taste. Buy yourself one and gift all your friends and family with one as this classic will last a Lifetime.
3. Desigual Collage Femina Coat – I LIVE in the coats from Desigual! Last season, I scored two vibrant coats from the brand that lit up the entire winter season and got me tons of compliments every time I wore them. I am now eyeing this coat (pictured above) to add to my collection.
4. The Harley Jana Boot – Bring out your inner “Sons of Anarchy” kick ass with this stunning boot from Harley Davidson Footwear! I love mine and will be rocking these all winter long. (We are giving this away in a Size 9! Click here to enter to win
5. The Gap Denim Jacket – I had all but given up on denim jackets, which were too boxy and looked ridiculous on me until I spotted this gorgeous fitted dark denim one. in Indigo Rinse, it is everything a denim jacket should be and I can be dressed up or down.