Like my beloved late Mom, I am a confessed shopaholic and my house is overflowing with clothes and accessories. I literally have a mountain of clothes, some that I have never even worn. So this year, I have decided to donate everything that I either have not worn or that is more than two years old. Because with all the cute things currently in stores, I know I will be shopping all winter!
Here’s what I just have to have:
Michael Kors Hamilton Bag – I have a royal blue one. But I want this bag in every color. It’s roomy and classic. I am living for this Navy one for Fall/Winter.
2. Desigual Strappy Black Top – Desigual is cheery and great for all ages. I have a new hot tattoo that I am proud to be showing off, so I definitely have to have the adorable Carolina top. I also love this long sleeve trapeze style top, which I am also adding this to my wardrobe.
3. Boden – Regular TGATP readers know that I love everything Boden. These six pieces are a must for this season.
4. Thakoon for Kohls – Lately, the budget designer lines have been back on par and I love some of these pieces from Thakoon. Best of all, the fit is great and there is a piece for every women from size 0 to 16.
5. Carolee Jewelry – I love Carolee so much that I am a blogger brand ambassador. While I am mad for all of their jewelry, here are a handful of pieces to add now.
6. Aerosoles – I made a promise to myself to never have achy feet again. There is just no need to, with all the stylish yet comfy shoes from Aerosoles. Here are my favorites for this year.