The Accessories Council events are always a TGATP favorite for learning about new trends and great products. Their holiday party was a fun-filled evening, co-hosted by the effervescent style expert Liliana Vasquez, author of the “Cheap Chicas Guide To Style,” and Accessories Council President Karen Giberson. The merry editors in attendance, including TGATP, were introduced to a ton of wonderful gifts for everyone on your list. Here are our favorites:
1.Jing Ai Sierra Glow Powder Blush with Kabuki Brush – I use this everyday and am a great fan of both the product and the woman behind the brand. Totally organic and housed in a eco friendly paper case, Jing Ai powders make a great stocking stuffer.
2. Velodyne VBold Headphones – I have dozens of headphones as I am never without my iPod or some other music delivery system. These are spectacular in that the cancel noise and have customizable skins so you can coordinate your headphone style with your outfit – perfect for every fashionista on your list.
3. Manuel Racim – The perfect gift for the man in your Life, especially the one who has everything! Made to order shirts, totally customized to meet each man’s special needs.
4. Randolph Rose Gold Concord Sunglasses – Randolph is my favorite go-to brand for aviators. I had the silver from a previous AC event, so was thrilled to win the rose gold pair in the holiday raffle. These unisex aviators are the only ones I know that fit every face – thin, round and chubby (like mine :-D), heart shape, and oval. Channel your inner Top Gun!
5. Armitron Watch with Swarovski Elements – Armitron is a trusted brand for affordable yet chic watches. This gorgeous timepiece has a chocolate dial with tiny champagne colored crystals from Swarovski Elements and a gold plated band. I like this as a hostess gift for your beau’s mom.
6. Leigh Ann Barnes Cuff – This is what referred to as “Conscious Capitalism” in action. These lovely cuffs are made of hand painted leather and adorned with a signature good luck coin. And best of all, they are manufactured by domestic violence victims and a percentage goes back to the cause.
7. Bindya NY Scarf – Buy one for yourself and everyone on your list! Because this cashmere silk blend is so soft you will want to live in it all winter long.
8. Sara Designs Editor Wrap Watch – I am watch crazy right now and this one is GORGEOUS! Men’s inspired with a chunky chain link wristband, it’s a must!
9.IX Style Haurache Sandals – Made by Guatemalan artisans, this is another welcome example of conscious capitalism. Each pair of these hand crafted sandals raises charitable funds. Great for the jet setters on your list who are off to the islands right after the hols.
10. Anne Woodman Braided Bangle – I sport a medley of different bangles on my left arm and definitely plan to add this to the mix. This is a great gift for any gal on your list, especially those hippie hearts like me!
11. Angels and Emeralds Guardian Angel Affirmation Bangle Bracelet – another bangle favorite especially for the message behind it. Give this sterling silver inspirational bracelet to every girl and woman that matters in your Life to send a daily message of protection and Love.