Celebrity Makeup Artist Jake Bailey Creates Soft Angelic Look using Avon for Jenna Dewan-Tatum at the 2014 ACADEMY AWARDS
For Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s Academy Award red carpet beauty, Celebrity Makeup Artist Jake Bailey paired a soft neutral eye with a creamy nude lip to match Jenna’s pale white Reem Acra gown. Here’s how to get the look.
1. First, Jake prepped Jenna’s skin with Sjal Cellular Renewal Cream.
2. Jake lined her eyes with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil and then applied Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Latte, which he also used to fill in her brows.
3. Next, he coated her lashes with Avon Mega Effects Mascara.
4. On Jenna’s face, he applied Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation.
5. Jake swiped Mark Chic Frills Powder Blush on the apples of Jenna’s cheeks.
6. For her lips, Jake applied NEW Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Creamy Melon.
7. To complete the look, Jake used Chanel Jardin De Camelias Illuminating Powder on Jenna’s cheekbones for a glowing final touch.
Facebook: Facebook.com/Avon Twitter: @AvonInsider Instagram: @AvonInsider
Facebook: Facebook.com/mark-girl Twitter: @markgirl Instagram: @mark_girl