It is me and every other shopaholic’s favorite time of year – holiday gift giving season! If there is anything as thrilling as shopping for yourself, it is shopping for the people you love in anticipation of their happy surprise on Christmas Day.
With so many options, we look forward to the Accessories Council Holiday #ACTOPPICKS yearly event to preview great gift ideas for everyone on our list. And, in this season of giving, we were happy that this time, so many of the previewed gifts give twice through charitable donations or social entrepreneurship.
1. Black Lace Skin Jewelry – Ok, I am cheating a bit here. Because I loved these ladies and their product so much, when I met them this summer, that I became their rep! But none the less, I only work with the best. These temporary tattoos simply rock in a way that is unparalleled. Not just foil, my favorite in this haute couture unisex line consists of black lace cut fabric with Swarovski crystals! They are perfect for every fashionista on your list, male or female.
Price ranges from $15 to $120 for custom piece
2. Leigh Ann Barnes V.I.P Unlimited Handbands – I love this company for their beautiful products coupled with Leigh Ann’s wonderful mission. Leigh Ann is an inspiration to me and anyone else, who wants to leave a philantropic mark on this world! These stylish bands can be worn as headbands or wrapped around your favorite hat. Made by survivors of domestic violence, the proceeds allow the women to create new lives for themselves and their children.
Price: $18 to $40
3. Auburn Jewelry – My favorite in this line are the adorable little monogrammed earrings for her and cufflinks for him of handmade sterling silver and 14K gold. Available in 18 colors.
Price: $45 to $110
4. Vasi Moda B Scarf – I live for my Vasi scarf, which brings a touch of elegance to every outfit. With 12 different print designs, these are scarves that can last a lifetime and a lovely option for every woman on your list.
5. Elyse Ryan Easter Seals Gives Back Bracelets – Made gold, silver, hermatite, rose gold these bracelets sport dangling charms that remind us of what counts most in Life. Through the Easter Seals Gives Back initiative, individuals with intellectual disabilities make these very special cuffs, so they could learn a new skill while giving back to the community. For every exclusive cuff sold, $10 will be donated to United Way.
6. Mujus Jewelry – Another great company that gives back, this eco-friendly jewelry is fair trade, made in Ecuador and Peru of Tagua seeds.
Price $14 – $269
7. Roman and Sunstone Jewelry – I have been living in my earrings since we were gifted with them at the preview. They make a wonderful every day earring for day or night. Roman and Sunstone is a go-to for crazy affordable, yet still fashionable and sparkling, jewelry.
Price: $30 – $200
8. Anne Klein Watch and Bracelet Set – Watches are my favorite thing right now and this set combines a goldtone watch adorned with Swarovski crystals on the bezel with two separate bracelets – one of tortoiseshell and gold-tone and the other of gold-tone links. The set can be worn together or mixed and matched according to your mood.
Available at Lord and Taylor or Macy’s
9. Carolee Double Play Bangles – A fun way to express yourself, this sentimental assortment of bangle bracelets are designed to showcase your interests and inspirations. Whether you are shopping for a friend, sister, mother, beloved, or yourself, there is a personalized meaning for everyone. Wear your story, share your story.
Price: $45 – $75
10. Betsy Johnson Be Mine Overnight Bag – In an adorable shade of pink, this super roomy bag is perfect for the holiday trip home and will hold everything you need.
11. Zero Rules Blow Harmonica – Channel your inner Mick Jagger with these adorable teeny weeny harmonicas on a 28″ chain. The gift for the fashionista that has everything you can engrave up to 20 characters for $10.
Price: $68 – $2000
12. Leigh Ann Barnes The Sophisticate Bag – Ms. Barnes offered two of our favorite gift ideas this year! I LOVE this hi-end bag with a removeable clutch. This is the perfect handbag option for the traveling woman on your list. And each bag comes with a little good luck charm – an official US currency coin!
Price: $760 – $2,220