1. Copyrights and Trademarks
All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by thatgirlattheparty.com. Any re-production, re-transmission, or re-publication of all, or part of, any document found on this site, in its original form or altered, is expressly prohibited unless the Publisher of thatgirlattheparty.com or the copyright owner of the material, has expressly granted its prior written consent to reproduce, retransmit, or republish the material. Any unauthorized use of TGATP materials will be reported and prosecuted in accordance with the law. All other rights reserved.
The names, trademarks, service marks, and logos of thatgirlattheparty.com may not be used in any advertising, publicity, or otherwise to indicate thatgirlattheparty.com sponsorship of, and/or affiliation with, any product or service without the Publisher’s express written permission.
Although the thatgirlattheparty.com web site includes links providing direct access to other internet sites, That Girl At The Party (TGATP) takes no responsibility for the content or information contained on those sites, and does not exert any editorial or other control over those sites.
2. FTC Compliance in Product Reviews
In accordance with FTC laws, the products reviewed on TGATP are either purchased by the site owner or given to her by the manufacturers and/or their PR reps. The site owner is not compensated to provide opinions on said products and/or services and the opinions are her own personal ones. While, TGATP does accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations, this compensation does not influence the content of our reviews. Receipt of a product and/or service does not constitute a contract for a published review of the product and/or service. In addition any gifting, advertising, or sponsorship is duly noted in the review. While as the Editor of That Girl At The Party, I mostly accepts products and/or services that I am interested in covering, I do not guarantee a favorable review. Reviews are my honest assessments of the products and services and content is not pre-approved by PR representatives or brands, or edited in the event that they are unhappy with the coverage given. Companies that wish to impose these limitations, on their products, will not be accepted for review. In addition, while we try to cover every product we receive, submitting a product for editorial consideration does not guarantee coverage on TGATP.
In addition, TGATP does not purport to be an expert on the product and/or service and only offers her personal opinion of it. I only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my experience with them, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
3. Compensation Levels
Compensation levels will be stated clearly at the beginning or end of any post that mentions a product, service or location that is covered by any of the levels listed below (or possibly within a post if there are many products listed, such as a gift list). If no compensation level is listed, it is to be assumed that there was no compensation involved with the post or any products, services or locations mentioned in the post. For the purposes of these levels user does not consider transportation to and from a local event, or food consumed at an event, as compensation. Compensation refers to cash, gift certificates, products, or services.
- Level 0: TGATP has no significant relationship with any product, service or brand mentioned in this post.
- Level 1: The product or service mentioned was provided to the TGATP free of charge.
- Level 2: The product or service mentioned was provided free of charge and TGATP was compensated to post about the product or service.
- Level 3: TGATP was compensated for inserting links from a specific website into this post.
- Level 4: TGATP was compensated for including a product in pictures or videos in this post.
- Level 5: TGATP was compensated for attending the event mentioned in this post.
- Level 6: TGATP was compensated for posting about the event mentioned in this post.
- Level 7: TGATP was provided with transportation, food, lodging, tickets, and/or other incidentals for the trip mentioned in this post.
- Level 8: Although not specifically compensated for this post, TGATP has an ongoing relationship with a company or person connected with a product, service or location mentioned in this post.
- Level 9: Products or services were provided to TGATP to give away in a contest.
- Level 10: Products or services were provided to TGATP to give away in a contest and to keep for his/her own use or for review.
- Level 11: TGATP was compensated for administering this contest.
- Level 12: The product or service mentioned advertises directly with TGATP.
- Level 13: This is a sponsored post. TGATP was compensated to write this post. While the opinions in the post are authentic, talking points may have been suggested by the sponsor.
- Level 14: TGATP is a brand ambassador and/or under contract with the company, product or service mentioned in this post. While not specifically paid for this post, the blogger is paid by the company to attend events and write about the company/product/service. The blogger receives free samples of the product, special access to the company, and all of the blogger’s costs are covered when attending events related to the company.
- Level 15: TGATP works for the company mentioned in the post on a freelance basis.
If TGATP is given free products of minimal value at a conference, event or meeting that are being given to all attendees, such as bags, books, water bottles, small product samples, coupons, etc., we do not consider these items as compensation and will not necessarily disclose them when talking about a product.
While TGATP heartily welcomes your comments, please be advised that comments received by TGATP are monitored and subject to review by our site administrator and can be rejected if inappropriate. Upon posting a comment, you agree that you will not post anything that is lewd, offensive, promotional, or otherwise, unsuitable. In addition, TGATP respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it at all times. All images used on the site are believed to be for public use and image source information will be given upon request. If you would like to contact TGATP, please visit our contact page. When you visit thatgirlattheparty.com, you accept all conditions.
By becoming a TGATP Subscriber, you will receive our weekly newsletter filled with all our latest posts delivered straight to your inbox!
1. Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. TGATP does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register with the site. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information.
2. Links to Other Web Sites
We never distribute, sell, or share your contact info to anyone. All information entered here is kept private and used for the sole purpose of ThatGirlAtTheParty.com membership. We hate SPAM and will never allow your information to be used for it.