- That Girl At the Party
- December 17, 2014
20 Best Holiday Beauty Gift Sets For 2014
I LIVE for holiday beauty sets! They make perfect gifts for every woman on your list – your friends, family members, clients, colleagues and your significant other’s Mom and sisters. Treat yourself and stock up on a couple of these for yourself, as well. (I get the Bliss Body Butters set as my gift to myself every year)
Here are the very best:
1. Origins Ginger Souffle Set – This is a must have for every one on your holiday list including yourself. Three full size jars of my favorite Origins skin creams.
2. Julep Sweep Photogenic Eye Palette – Eleven soft and lovely neutral shades make this the perfect gift for every woman on your list.
3. Aveda Chakra 1 Balancing Body Mist – Life is so hectic and always has been. So how lucky are we to have great products, like this Balancing Body Mist, to keep our chakras in check? Add these to every stocking including your own.
4. Intelligent Nutrients Love Live Love – I can’t live without these hair products and once you try them you will be hooked. I hate when I wash my hair and there is a residue. Only the Harmonic line from Intelligent Nutrients leaves hair squeaky clean with out that feeling that your hair still has product in it. 100% certified organic and perfect for every hair type.
5. Bliss Buttah Bling Body Butter Set – Three full size tubes of my favorite body lotion, this is a must-have.
6. Julep Sparks Fly Lip Gloss Trio – Another adorable stocking stuffer idea, this trio of colors will keep your lips kissable throughout the holiday season and into the new year.
7. Origins Feel Good Hugs – No one should be without one of these. Place it on your shoulders and all stress is instantly relieved. I also sometimes place mine over my eyes and face to add aromatherapy while I meditate.
8. Burts Bees Heritage Gift Box – All the essentials from Burts Bees in one package.
9. Urban Decay Naked On The Run – Naked anything is a great gift and no beauty addict can do without this holiday kit consisting of every great Urban Decay product so you can keep your makeup fresh on the go.
10. Bliss Be Spa-velous – While I love to go to the spa, I also believe that you should create a spa in your home. This is a lovely gift that features some of the best Bliss products
11. Smashbox On The Rocks Always Sharp Liner Set – Mix and match, these always sharp liners.
12. Aveda Stress Relief Box Set – The PERFECT gift for your Mom and a perfect hostess gift!
13. Intelligent Nutrients Love Live Oohlala – Founded by one of my heroes, the late Horst Rechelbacher, Intelligent Nutrients is my favorite brand. This lovely certified organic combo has a lip gloss, eye gel and a the InLove limited edition spirit essence.
14. Intelligent Nutrients In The Spirit Set – I got this last year and loved it. Aromatherapy is the very best way to lift your spirits and relax you. And nobody does it better than Intelligent Nutrients!
15. Bliss Handy Candy – An adorable set of four hand creams make a nice secret Santa gift.
16. Julep Holiday Nail Trios – (pictured is my favorite Fa La La) – This is the most lovely nail trio for this holiday season and a great stocking stuffer.
17. Julep Brush With Greatness Makeup Brush Set – 5 brushes including an eyeshadow brush, shader brush, bronzer brush, blush brush, angled liner brush and a brush stand.
18. Julep Mini Lipstick Trio (pictured is my fav Dancing) – In Matte shades of Syrah, Cherry, and Rasberry this is another set that can be used by every woman.
19. L’Occitane Shea Embrace – Nothing beats shea butter to skin hydrated. This set includes body wash, lotion, hand and foot cream to keep your skin soft and smooth from head to toe.
20. Stila Putting On The Glitz Lip Glaze Set – 8 deluxe Lip Glazes: Glamour (sparkling ruby), Gleam (sparkling mauve), Glint (icy pink), Glow (sparkling champagne), Glitter (sparkling pink diamond), Glimmer (sparkling apricot), Glisten (sparkling sugarplum) Glory (blackberry) plus a Rose Gold Leaf Head Band that will bring sparkle to your holiday.